Thursday, September 13, 2012

On Saturday, I wrote my 2000th Evernote.

I typed it, saved it, and watched my account hang and note-count reset to 0.

My heart stopped for a moment.


2000 notes worth of ideas just disappeared like that.

That's 2 and a half years of brainwork saved somewhere I've never seen before.


Maybe I have too much trust in technology.

But I still thought it better to have it saved somewhere else.

See even if I change computer, I'll still be able to access it online.


Anyhow, the notes reappeared after the next reload.

Phew.

Congratulate me for breaking the 2000 note barrier!

Yay!

And can someone help mark this occasion by buying me Batman?



I'm serious. (I'm just looking for any excuse to buy it.)

I actually really want this figure of Batman.

But I know it's expensive to buy on it's own, so I don't mind the keychain.

I want the Batman with blue cape and cowl, and the yellow logo on his chest.

$7.90, available at any Lego shop.


If you want to buy this for me, leave a comment below.

You are allowed to leave the comment anonymously, but do still comment if you're getting it for me so no one else does.

2 comments:

  1. I can't get the hang of using evernote or onenote, but it seems to be useful for college students

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't use it for school so much. I use it more to organise my random thoughts. I tend to get the best thoughts and ideas when i'm doing something totally unrelated to the problem i need to solve.

    ReplyDelete