Saturday, February 25, 2012

Recess Week

So this week I...


Went roller blading after midnight alone.

Had an old friend visit from India and stay with me.

Explored the Engineering Faculty. Some serious stuff there.




Bought a new Nerf gun.

Visited the Marina Bay Sands and divided by zero.





Got down on one knee and helped a lady at the train station to free her high-heeled shoe that had gotten stuck between the groves on the floor. I did it in front of her boyfriend.

Walked down Singapore River at night.




Had an impromptu dinner at the East Coast lagoon with new friends.

Taught them to star-gaze by the sea.

Went window toy shopping at Plaza Singapura.

Bought a few Lego minifigures.



Visited the science centre and watched a jaw-dropping Omnimax film.

Stormed my friend's house with nerf guns.



Ate a McDonald's vanilla cone and a Hot-fudge Sundae.

And a Magnum Gold and a Biscotto flavored gelato from the Deck.


And I did no school work.

It's called recess week for a reason right?


Anyway... what did you, my fellow NUS friends, do this week?

9 comments:

  1. Pictures from your phone look nice...where did you get the shot of all the zombies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! From Flickr!

    http://www4.flickr.com/photos/powerpig/5547090478/in/photostream/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This week I:
    - made it through four hours of literature lecture (which started at 10am no less)
    - finally did the doppleganger test (of which I have figured out how to solve within a minute. I have been started from the wrong ends.)
    - baked a chocolate cake for a friend's birthday
    - made cake pops with the leftover chocolate cake
    - worshipped God with my cell group and a guitar on the rooftop of Vivocity
    - finally dyed my hair blue (kinda regret the purple tho, it's fading fast)
    - spent a whole day hunting for rollerblades, and found the perfect pair
    - got pangsei-ed and ended up doing weight training - carrying the heavy blades to bishan (hair salon, lunch, studying and back home) before I tried them on in my own carpark no less
    - I should really just write my own blogpost with photos
    - drove to church and back
    - wore a kimono to service, and had the kids keep stealing my detachable bow
    - played keyboard for the lil kiddos' worship
    - developed insomnia for no good reason
    - had a really nice and needed nap from 3:20 to 8:20pm today
    - studied 2 chapters of Global Env Issues
    - and I lost 3 kg. whoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't say you need a life, but i can say that you need a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do have one actually. Just that I haven't blogged in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Got down on one knee and helped a lady at the train station to free her high-heeled shoe that had gotten stuck between the groves on the floor. I did it in front of her boyfriend."

    You, daring.

    Also, why isn't the boyfriend the one doing it?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuz he was walking next to her and didn't immediately notice when she got stuck. By the time he realised she was no longer walking next to him, I had already taken off my glasses, changed into my cape, and was desperately trying to free the lady's shoe before the train came.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't flatter yourself, I was there. Her boyfriend actually didn't realize what was happening(you you should have the look on his face)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What was the look on his face!?!

    ReplyDelete