Sunday, February 28, 2010

Stranger on the Road

Imagine this.


An attractive stranger of the opposite sex walks up to you and says:


"Hey, I've been noticing you around lately and I find you quite attractive. I was wondering, would you go on a date with me?"




That was part of a psychological study conducted in Florida. 55% of girls said yes to the hot guy, while 50% of guys said yes to the hot girl. So not much gender difference there. Interesting. I'm leaving out the rest of the study to touch on something more important to me.




I'd like to ask a question that the study did not address. Lets say a random decent looking stranger of the opposite sex comes up to you, and says s/he finds you very attractive, but does not ask for anything in return- number, name or date. S/he just comes up to you, compliments you, and leaves.


How would you feel?

1 comment: