Friday, March 19, 2010

GAHHH!!!

Speak of the devil!!!

You know yesterday I posted about how I really really want to see that girl whom I saw 3 Wednesdays ago and have only spotted her once around school ever since?

I saw her today!!!

2pm, I was coming into school up the staircase at the bus terminal, she was coming down.

I looked at her, she looked at me.

She walked on.


Owwwwwww... (heart shatters into a million pieces then bulldozer happens to roll over followed by a steam roller.)

Never mind, I blame it on the cold weather. It was so cold that my spectacles fogged up as I exited the bus.

So it wasn't really eye contact... it was more like...

Foggy.


But crap lah... I'm also not sure if I remembered her name correctly. If call wrong name... fail becomes Epic Fail. So I didn't call out.

GAHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment