Thursday, May 5, 2011

Election Fever!

Laughing my head off at how the social media is being used.

Luckily the PAP is catching on and George Yeo has addressed us on FB.

Now we're finally hearing from the PAP.

Anyway, here are some terribly funny things I found created by our IT savvy generation.




Okay, I could do this with Paint.




Okay, I can't do this. But it looks so apt!




HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Pop culture for you! Go Paul!




This is the kind of picture I like to take.




Woah even angry birds is used as an analogy.




All hail the queen. Haha!

You know, these pictures really do draw quite an analogy... Truth to be told, the opposition IS trying to break a well established structure (angry birds), and Nicole Seah's good looks are a big help for her.

I'm just saying they do reflect the ideas of the people.


Here's a video to wrap it up, getting 42,000 views IN A DAY:





Disclaimer: I'm not pro-opposition. I'm just passing on all that I've seen online, and PAP has been slow to catch on.

No comments:

Post a Comment