Sunday, May 22, 2011

YAWA

More about our Young Adults Weekend Away in Malaysia later; I'm leaving the country again in 6 hours time and have only time for a short post.

Yesterday, I found out that it was possible to kill flies with Nerf blasters.

And in my subsequent war against the swarm of houseflies that invaded our rural chalet, a miracle happened.


I managed to shoot one wing off a fly.


I'm not kidding.

It could no longer fly much- when it flapped its wing it took off only a little and it looked like it was jumping.


That brings us to a question- if a fly cannot fly, is it still called a fly?

2 comments:

  1. I hope you caught it and tamed it to pull your chariot. You took away its livelihood; the least you can do is offer it a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only sea serpents are allowed to pull my chariot.

    ReplyDelete