Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday - Music

Alright time for some order in my blog.

Here on in, I will queue certain post types for certain days.


Monday - Music

Well, what better way to start the week? Melodies that fascinate me.


Tuesday - "Through my eyes"

Shots taken by me of this world I'm a stranger to.


Wednesday - Words

I tend to quote people. I write down what they say. So now I publish it.


Thursday - Tumblr

Not everyone knows what a Tumblr is, thus I set a day aside for this. Some shots posted there are so amazing I just have to post them on my blog.


Friday - Film

It takes effort to click on a film link icon. But I love film and find some amazing ones. So I save the best for last and show only one a week.


Today is Monday, so we begin with some amazing music.



Reminds me a bit of the skit we did in Seri Alam.

No comments:

Post a Comment