Friday, July 1, 2011

I've not been out for a while...

I finally went out today. Bugis.

Started people watching as I usually do.

Was quite shocked seeing how people were dressing.

Goodness, my circle of friends is so pure and innocent I forgot how sexily the average girl in the city dresses.


Felt as though I had lost touch with society a little. Too much tumblr and church.

I miss school.


Anyway I was standing in the subway eating a subway, watching an old and bent over man in a wheelchair setting up some tissues to sell.

People were walking too fast to notice him.

Or maybe it was the credit card salesmen a distance away that made people walk faster.

I could not find coins worth more than a total of 10 cents, so I gave him a note instead. He reached down slowly to pick up some tissue for me but I touched his arm and told him it was okay.


As I was walking away, I noticed a couple had stopped in front of me. The incredibly tall man was waiting for his wife to find some money for the old man.

I walked up to uncle Michael and auntie Debbie and said "that's very nice of you."


As I was talking to them a girl dressed in a way only Angeline Kang dresses strutted past.

I followed and walked beside her.

Then I hit Angeline's bag, got her attention and asked why she was walking so fast.

She was going to borrow clothes to dress up like Lady Gaga.

Maybe I shouldn't have asked.


I alighted from the train along busy Clementi, and I saw in the crowd a girl nicely made up and in formal work clothes.

As she walked past me I touched Estee's arm and said, "Hello beautiful."

That got her attention.

She asked where I was going and I said fencing, which she did not believe.


Actually, everyone I met asked me where I was going, but it was hard to explain.


The reason why I had left my shell of safety at home and on tumblr, was because I was looking for Stephanie Brown. But I failed to find her today.

Then again, if she was so easy to find, she wouldn't be the illusive Batgirl.



Guess I'll just have to go through reservist without something to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment