Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My jaw is beginning to hurt.

My wrists are starting to succumb to eczema.

The skin on my feet is starting to peel off.


Doctor's prognosis?

Stress.



Had a test on Monday.

Have a 2000 word essay due next Friday.

And a 3000 word one the Monday after that.

And yet another the Friday after that.

And one more the Thursday after that.

Which happens to be when I'm leading worship at the combined Presbytery service.

(Which I need to get my band to practice for.)

Then I'll go for the national trials for fencing on that Saturday.

And lead worship the next day on Easter Sunday.


This Friday I've just been called upon by the church to do a visitation.

Next Wednesday and Thursday evenings we have a conference to attend.

All these are on top of my usual 2 days a week of teaching bible study...

And 2 days a week of fencing training.




I've not had enough sleep for the past week.

Please pray for me.

Especially from now to Easter.

2 comments:

  1. Phil 4:13!(:
    Justin can do all things through Christ who strengthens him.

    I know exactly how you feel, and just remember that when it comes to worship, simply worship as though it's just you and God and the people will follow(: though that doesn't mean you should ignore your band lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a list. hang in there!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete