Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ow

The young boys at church were trying to do push ups.

I asked them if they could push off the ground, clap their hands behind their back, and then catch themselves after.

They said that was not possible.


Then they asked if I could do it.


I got down on the floor, then realised it was a little slippery, but it was too late to turn back.

I pushed off the ground, clapped behind my back, and then found my chin had a stronger affinity to the floor than I had expected.

Wham.

Of course the thud was covered by my poker face. I got off the ground, walked off with my head held high as though I was successful, then went to the toilet to show some agony.

Oww.

My chin really hurts now. Abrasion and trauma and some serious bruising.

Pray for recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment