Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tradehub 21


Probably one of the strangest buildings I've seen in Singapore.
Been there 2 Tuesdays in a row already.


Last week today I got my 3rd lesson with coach this semester.
Enjoyed such a privilege coz I was the only sabre guy who turned up.


This week today, we had a workshop with Singapore's top sabrer.
Tuesdays are becoming awesome days.


Jasper is fast. None of us in the team stand a chance against him.
He took on David Chan, Singapore's number 1.


My jaw dropped to the floor the moment the bout started.
It remained there till the end of the night.


The match came to a close as dad arrived to pick me up.
The victorious David Chan asked me to suit up and fight him.


Sorry dad to make you wait, sorry Marianne for missing your call.
But this was a once in a lifetime opportunity to die an awesome death.


And I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment