Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I’m not totally sure why...

But I felt like crying today.

It wasn’t that I was sad- today was one of the best days in my week- but I just felt like crying.

I blame the hormones.

Anyway, yesterday I tore off a piece of my flesh from my 4th finger while opening a can of root beer.

That sucked.


What was worst was that 2 weeks ago I had sprained my thumb on the same hand.

I had to wear a thumb splint, and now a plaster on my 4th finger.

I lost the use of most of my right hand as a result.


I went for fencing, but could not fight.

So I trained my footwork instead.

Then I landed badly doing a lounge and my ankle got hurt.


Okay I think I know why I want to cry now.

Because I’m struggling with my school routine.

I don’t look like it, as I’m handing up my assignments on time and attending fencing…

But I’ve stopped doing readings just to do assignments, and I’ve stopped fencing during training.

I’ve stopped growing and improving in these areas.


I want to cry.

Boo hoo.




Aww thanks Taylor.

I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment