Friday, October 21, 2011

Today was a Terrible day

Other than finding out that sprains are supposed to take a week to recover (mine is still bad after 3) and some other mood souring events, I gave in to gloom and read the newspapers.



One man dies, a million people celebrate.


One man helps a woman who fell off a bus, but gets sued by her and pays thousands of dollars.

(The court in China figured only someone guilty would help)


One toddler girl gets run over by a van, and 18 people walk by who don't help.

(Maybe they figure the court would deem them guilty if they help)


She gets run over a second time.



I study sociology. I study psychology. I understand why we do the things we do.

But I have no clue how to change the world.

And it makes me sad. So sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment