Monday, October 17, 2011

Sorry Ming Choi, I didn't get to pray for you today...

Now I had my hair cut today.

I always go to Gary, who gives discounts to students.

I always go back because he knows me.

And also coz I've been praying for him to one day find God.

In fact, I try to talk about christian things each time I visit.


So today when he asked me about my parents, I told him about their work on the Logos Hope.

He said that at the rate I'm going, I'm going to become a pastor in future.

80% there.


Then he asked me a question that stunned me:

"Eh how come you never tried to convert me ah?"


When he saw I didn't know how to answer, he teased me:

"You haven't been doing your job ah?"



Oh my dear God, you have a sense of humor.


Gary continued:

"I keep telling my friends I'm like a lost sheep, abandoned by my shepherd."


"You know," I fumbled as I tried to find some sort of appropriate response while praying for help in my heart, "I just spoke a sermon on that yesterday..."

No comments:

Post a Comment