Thursday, November 19, 2009

I've Applied to Hostel

There are times in life when we will learn.

There are times in life when we will preach.

I've preached for most of my life.

But I'm out of date and out of things to say.

I need some time to be alone, do some self reflection.

I need to develop my faith into something that can thrive today the way it did yesterday.

I really hope I get the room in hostel.

Then I'll disappear for a while and live like a reclusive monk for a time.

And when I return I will have something better to say.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on applying for a hostel. I hope you get your room too.

    Besides, you're not out of date. You can do it! And I'm sure you have a lot of things to say, but don't want to because of fear of how the other party will react. I think you should just say what's on your mind, though.

    Good luck! For both the exams and the hostel room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. i quit hall to be reclusive...

    hong

    ReplyDelete
  3. are u sure u can be monk in hostel! hostel is a club, not a cave. =)

    btw, i like the real justin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh, hall is a club, hostel is really more like a cave, and the one I signed up for, woah! Ulu until Punggol seems civilized.

    In hostel chances are you really don't know anyone there. So I really like that idea, I can finally be a monk.

    ReplyDelete