Monday, November 2, 2009

WTF

I'm clocking 12.30am and I'm stuck at stats.

Freak lah, my sister comes in and she has more idea of what's going on than my year 3 seniors. But she uses the graphic calculator that I have no idea how to use.

Sure we can get an answer, but I need to show working.

Worse, I need to type it all out.

How in the world do I type multiple big-ass fractions?

To think I wanted to clear the easier assignment first.

I still have a presentation tomorrow that I have not started working on.

Oh crap. My tutor could not open my file. She asked me to resend it.

2 days ago.

FTW.

5 comments:

  1. This is a classic example of hell breaking loose or the world falling apart.

    Good luck with your presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. subtle usage of vulgarities - a new trend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angsty but not uncontrolled. Yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude the formula was in ur textbook, independent t test. aha if the exam is open book looks like it won't help much.

    hong

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mathematical formulas are the sentences of the devil.

    ReplyDelete