Friday, June 10, 2011

Call Me Boy

The girl trying to get me to be a charity donor said I looked 16.

But maybe it's because she really wanted my donation.


The man at the western food stall called me boy.

But maybe it's because I was wearing a school T-Shirt.

Or he really wanted my money.


One of my seniors from fencing said I was quite comfortable with the younger teens.

Maybe it was coz I teach boys at that level at Sunday School.

Or I really am just a little boy inside.


You see, today we went to Ang Mo Kio Secondary to conduct a fencing course.

The smallest boy in the NPCC group looked like Le-en, and picked up the moves quickly from me.

He was so cute lah. And his name is Justin also.


But when he fenced my jaw dropped.

He fences like me. Timid.

Hahahahahaha.


The moment they start fencing, you know a person's personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment