Friday, June 24, 2011

Do Holy Water-Soaked Nerf Darts Stun Vampires?

So I organised an overnight event for my church youth (Faith Factor).


I arrived early at Aloha Changi and walked in from the office with Yaoqi.

He had booked the place, and had just collected the chalet key.





Yaoqi:   I've been trying to book this very chalet for a long time.


Justin:   This one? Why!? It's right behind the abandoned Changi Hospital!


YaoQi:   That's right. It's the most haunted one.


Justin:   You do realise what kind of cowardly youth we have right?


Yaoqi:   Yup. Tonight's going to be fun.


And I tell you, it was so fun. We Nerfed the night away in the biggest Nerf War we've ever had, with up to 15 people fighting at the same time.

And no, it wasn't scary. The only time someone screamed was when a cricket flew in an Marcus thought it was a cockroach.

No comments:

Post a Comment