Saturday, April 17, 2010

Dear Church Friends,

With so many birthdays coming in the following month or two, I know many of you will be cracking your heads over general questions like "what would a guy on the start of manhood want for his birthday?"

I'm here to help. The answer lies in this puzzle.



That's right. Think labyrinth marble maze, but in 3D. Ho yeah.

This is the Perplexus. If you can find the Superplexus (same thing plus electronics) you'll make the birthday boy even happier, but it seems to be out of stock.

It's so awesome I wouldn't mind one myself!

Just that I can't find it in Singapore.

3 comments:

  1. so is anyone getting this for you? can you make sure nobody is buying this so that i can buy in peace?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I labeled it "Dear Church Friends" so that others won't. Don't worry, the only people who know i want this will be readers of my blog, and from church i only know you and kim. You can make your claim here not for anyone else to buy it. And er... I'll pretend i didn't hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you no need pretend you didn't hear la.. even if you know we might be getting this for you, you still don't know the full extent of what's coming. muahahahaha

    ReplyDelete