Friday, October 29, 2010

Flowers

I arrived in school last wednesday with a bouquet of flowers.

(Thanks to my auntie killer face, I got a 20% discount for it.)

(But don't tell the girl I gave it to.)


I crept up behind Melanie at the Deck with the flowers in my hand.

Everyone at the busy canteen was staring at me. Except Melanie.

I surprised her from the back and pulled out the flowers and she said,

"So who is it for?"

I put the flowers back into the bag, acting as though nothing happened.

I was quite aware that the next table was staring.


Valerie was having a group meeting somewhere else at the Deck.

I walked up to her with the flowers in full view and slowly held them out to her.

"They are for Melanie right?" she smiled and said.

I stopped smiling and pulled the flowers back slowly.

"They are not for me... right?" Valerie asked.

"Er... er... no..." I said hesitantly as I turned away with a disappointed face.

The rest of the group managed to say "owww" though their jaws had dropped.


I arrived at the theatre later than Yinhong.

I crept up behind her and presented her the flowers.

"For your friend is it?"




This is why my mom sometimes gets random flowers from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment