Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sorry I'm late. I got stuck in a door...

I was walking out of school when my right calf suddenly started hurting.

I limped down Kent Ridge, worried about how I was going to fence tomorrow.

I pushed open AS7's glass door and saw a whole lot of people at the lobby as I hobbled in.

The heavy door swung close before I had cleared it and caught 2 of my fingers in its jaw.

I wanted to scream in pain but there were too many people around.

I hobbled out and down Kent Ridge, holding my throbbing right hand with my left.

It was particularly difficult climbing down the stairs.

There's a line across my middle fingertip, and black lines appearing below my middle and 4th finger nail now.

I arrived at the glass door of my hair stylist's saloon approached with caution.


How am I going to fence tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment