Monday, April 25, 2011

Studying Its Painful

When you spend so much time thinking about concepts and about society and about life... All your own issues come to light. Your ghosts return to haunt you.


I finally slept lsat night for a good 10 hours at least. I've not slept well since last wednesday. But even in my long rest I faced stressful situations that blended reality with dreams.


I was at a water theme park or chalet with my friends, but I needed to rush an assignment under the hour but I just could not do it. In fact woke before the deadline, to realise it was only just a dream. But when I went back to sleep I found myself back in the dream after the deadline had passed and I had not submitted it.


On one hand I finally had enough rest. On the other hand... I woke up very stressed and not sure if I had really missed the deadline or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment