Saturday, April 9, 2011

We come to the end of the semester

It is coming the final week of school.

I made it a point to make friends this semester.

It's important.

Uni can be a great and fun place, but it's easy to forget to build lasting friendships.


I made few friends in year 1.

Good friends I did find of course, but still very few for a whole year.

I worked hard this year to get to know people in every module.

And I'm glad I've made about 3 friends per module on average.



I'm about to add these new friends on Facebook.

I hope some of these friendships last beyond our being in the same class.

I pray they do.


One more thing- I can't help noticing how there are a disproportionate number of astoundingly beautiful girls among the new friends that I made. Almost a third of the new friends I have are astonishingly good looking. 

Hehehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment