Sunday, April 17, 2011

Take my breath away

Nothing takes my breath away like the blue and the dim and the dark sky, just after the sun has set.

Well... except maybe red hair on fair skin.


I remember I was backstage just before my play began, and peering through the gaps of the false wall, I caught sight of a lady in the audience who had the most beautiful red hair. She was looking down and I could not see her face.


"I just saw someone I like," I told the rest of the cast.

"You know her?" They asked.

"No, but she has red hair."

"Eh? That might be my sister!" My co-star said.


I excitedly peered out into the audience again to the direction that my co-star told me her sister was sitting.

"No, no, it's the one sitting next to your sister!" I said.

"That's... that's my mother."


I looked out again, and by now the lady had looked up. Yup, that was her mother.


But still... oh how nice her hair was!

No comments:

Post a Comment