Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Last night, I prayed for time to do QT and for recovery time for my painful body.

For a day that started this hot, I was surprised it ended this wet.

I arrived in school early for training and did some QT. I had a most awesome QT of the year and wished I could continue but it was time for training.

I really did not want to swim in the scorching sun. Then I realised no one was here.

Seems training was cancelled. I had travelled the long road to school for nothing.


Then again, I prayed for time to do QT, and it was given, so I did continue and I loved it. Totally worth the journey. And on the bright side, my body had time to rest and recover.

Came home to find out Rachel had gone for a swim. Siao. Jon Ma syndrome.



On the third day of fencing my eyeballs said to me:
Why don't I see anybody?

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment